• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I install Framemaker 10 silently with serial key and license updater?

Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Can I install Framemaker 10 silently with serial key and license updater? Is there any tool to create MSI for this?

I tried with using http://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/creativesuite/AAMEE/win32/ApplicationManagerEnterprise_... and its not supporting.

I am looking for any customization tool for Framemaker 10 from Adobe or else silent install with serial and license updater

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in here - https://forums.adobe.com/community/framemaker/techcom_suite_installer?view=overview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After creating "application.xml.override" from above link

First after installing manually Adobe Framemaker 10,Copy "pcd.db" to your source folder from "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\" once you run "LicenseUpdater.exe"

1) For install create batch file "install.bat" and copy below command

@echo off

REM =====Install script=====

set Current=%~dp0

"%Current%Set-up.exe" --mode=silent --deploymentFile="%Current%\deploy\AdobeFrameMaker10_en_US.install.xml" --overrideFile="%Current%\deploy\application.xml.override" --acton=install

COPY /Y "%Current%pcd.db" "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\pcd.db"

Exit 0

2) For Uninstall

* download Adobeairinstaller from Adobe - Adobe AIR to uninstall adobe AIR silently and copy this exe in source folder

Create batch file to uninstall Framemaker 10 "Uninstall.bat" and copy below command to Uninstall

@echo off

REM =====Uninstall script=====

set Current=%~dp0

REM Uninstalling "Adobe Framemaker 10"

"%Current%Set-up.exe" --mode=silent --deploymentFile="%Current%\deploy\AdobeFrameMaker10_en_US.remove.xml" --overrideFile="%Current%\deploy\application.xml.override" --acton=uninstall

DEL /F /Q "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\pcd.db"

REM Uninstalling Adobe community help

msiexec /x {E2B04924-29F3-F49D-71E9-B90EFEDE282C} /qn

REM Uninstalling Adobe PDF creation Add-On 9

msiexec /x {AC76D478-1033-0000-3478-000000000004} /qn

REM Uninstalling Adobe AIR

"%Current%AdobeAIRInstaller.exe" -uninstall

Exit 0

I think this will help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines