Highlighted

How to create custom element with custom attributes in FrameMaker 13

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Is there a way to create custom XML element(and customized list of attributes) in FrameMaker in a way, which the framemaker will open the xml file and validate it successfuly. For example I want to have xml element <table10> with attributes class,id,pr etc, but when I use the new feature since version 11 called "XML View" and modify the code - after a while the new element staies, but the attributes dissaper and in Structured view the element "table10" is in red. After save and open - message for validation fail apper, but the file opens and again table10 is in red. I mean is there way to learn Adobe FrameMaker for the existance of my own elements and their attributes? I am using Structured FrameMaker and do not have experience over Unstructured and XML Author.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create custom element with custom attributes in FrameMaker 13

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Is there a way to create custom XML element(and customized list of attributes) in FrameMaker in a way, which the framemaker will open the xml file and validate it successfuly. For example I want to have xml element <table10> with attributes class,id,pr etc, but when I use the new feature since version 11 called "XML View" and modify the code - after a while the new element staies, but the attributes dissaper and in Structured view the element "table10" is in red. After save and open - message for validation fail apper, but the file opens and again table10 is in red. I mean is there way to learn Adobe FrameMaker for the existance of my own elements and their attributes? I am using Structured FrameMaker and do not have experience over Unstructured and XML Author.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2016 0

Have something to add?