• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single framemaker to create multiple pdf

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to create 500+ pdf books for some automotive documentation.. Each PDF is having little bit changes compared with other pdf. I want to keep one single framemaker to generate all pdf files. If i am creating each framemaker files for each book..in updation it make so many work loads even though the changed content is  common to all pdf's...So let me know is there any way to generate multiple pdf by single framemaker..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use the "book of books" concept to structure your FM content, but I'd be looking at using text insets to handle the repetitive content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several ways to do that, depending on the content that has to be variant.

Conditional Text would be the most likely candidate, but using scripting and other hacks, Text Insets and actual Variables could have a role.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines