Highlighted

Xref or Linked Maps

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone experienced this behavior when working with XRef's? When I insert an Xref or open a map that has Xref content the initial Cross Reference menu displays, when I click External Xref button FrameMaker begins to cycle with no response, then I get an Authentication prompt, when I click Cancel it continues to cycle for some time until it finally shows the DITA External Xref screen. This behavior only happens when I initially open the application, after its been opened and cycles once I can insert Xref as usual.

5-23-2018 10-46-23 AM.png

FrameMaker 2017 - Structured

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Xref or Linked Maps

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone experienced this behavior when working with XRef's? When I insert an Xref or open a map that has Xref content the initial Cross Reference menu displays, when I click External Xref button FrameMaker begins to cycle with no response, then I get an Authentication prompt, when I click Cancel it continues to cycle for some time until it finally shows the DITA External Xref screen. This behavior only happens when I initially open the application, after its been opened and cycles once I can insert Xref as usual.

5-23-2018 10-46-23 AM.png

FrameMaker 2017 - Structured

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2018 0

Have something to add?