• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Auto-facial repositioning and resizing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A MUCH needed tool for the high volume professionals / teams. 

HIGH VOLUME: 

• Corporate headshots
  • School photographers 
  • Sports photographers

The ability to use Lightroom's already powerful facial recognition neaural tools for making crop/resize/repositioning adjustments across hundreds or even thousands of photos would be a massive time saving update and likely a feature that would win back many professionals who have converted to:

• Capture One
  • Pixnub
  • Third party AI tools

By way of using a simple reference image or outline the program could run automatically making these adjustments subtly while conforming to a predetermined crop. 

Please implement this feature. The world of pros who use these tools will thank you. Auto Face Reposition.jpg

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this would be so helpful! Such a time saver!! @adobe please look into this!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the ability to do this on average would save hundreds of hours over the course of a pro team's operational year. These are the kind of tools that will help level the playing field for Adobe and bring users back to the platform. Lightroom has already done so many good things and this would be such a great extension of an already powerful tool.

I don't know how much work it would take to get this implemented, but it seems light all of the foundational face detection tools are already there, so I believe it would be a relatively simple development. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES YES YES! I was just thinking about something like this the other day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes yes yes !!!
it's a must !!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2024 Sep 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be a fantasic addition!

If Lightroom offered this, I'd probably stop considering any other software.

Using AI, Lightroom can already recognize a persons feature. It doesn't seem like such a massive leap to have a 'match crop' on photos.

Perhaps, if tethering ever became it's own editing module, then one could actually tether the shot, and have the crop done as you shoot! What a DREAM that would be!

Votes

Translate

Translate