• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera and animations

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im trying nto make simple videos like tis one i attached, but im looking for better camera movements, stager will improve to move and animate cameras or objects like dollys?? just curious about it, it would be great for making more complex videos

Idea No status
TOPICS
Layout , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that would be cool enhancement. Also I would like to have separate timeline for each object as we can rotate separate objects at once in Stager for now. But they all starts at same time. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes im working a lot with this kind of turnatable video but sometimes i need something more complex, i try wit orbit and camera movement but honestly i dont like hahahhah i would love that enchancemente

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this kind of application, consider a Stager-to-After Effects workflow. This video from Adobe MAX 2023, starting at about 23m 0s, will give you the idea. It's the beta version of After Effects, but that just means you'll be ahead of the crowd. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! im already working with after effects beta and is really cool to try new things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources