• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1.Assign shortcuts to scripts 2. Actions remember insert menu commands when app is started

Sep 26, 2010 Sep 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It been ask before... Many times.  There is probably a current request right now.   It will be asked again... And again... And again...  Under keyboard shortcuts, allow scripts to assigned a shortcut.  Also have actions remember insert menu commands when the application is restarted.   Was patiently waiting years ago... Now I am starting to grit my teeth. When my dentist lectures me over grinding my teeth, she will not be as forgiving as I have been over the years.   It is time to set a small portion of available resources to fix and add functionality to this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally!

In Illustrator 2018 windows, when I assign a custom script to an action and then close Illustrator and re-open it the action retains the script. This was not true in previous versions.

This means you can now assign a script to an action and then assign a keyboard shortcut to the actions and it will still work when you re-boot Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines