• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

6.125" x 9.25" document in Illustrator

Explorer ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issue regarding 6.125" x 9.25"  document setup for KDP self-publishing. when I create a document with Top and bottom bleed 0.125 in x 0.125 in and left and right with 0.25 in x 0.25" I got 6.50 x 9.25" but what I need is 6.125" x 9.25"

Can anyone help me to get this done? I am too new in this field? snapshot is attached herewith of what I did in terms of bleed:

Annotation 2019-05-11 134154.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mirza,

Thanks, Jacob Bugge can you please attach images for the layout?

The image on page 4 of 5 in the KDP requirements link shows it. Unfortunately, the arrows with the width figures disappear to the right, but the figures correspond to the part to the left in the spread: 5.25" is between/inside the gutter margin and the outside margin, 6" is including both the gutter margin and the outside margin (the trim), and 6.125" (with the addition of bleed) is including everything within the grey areas, which corresponds to the page size width stated on page 3 of 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines