• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A new update, more crashes

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got last version to start properly(still crashes if I close the screen)

I was excited to see a new update rolled out to imporve stability. Hit update.

Back to instant crash when open.

Great job Adobe, this is the 5th(6th?) time claim to improve stabiltiy (in a roll) but getting worse everytime. 

You can do it! You can totally run it to the ground!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please can you share some more information about your system/setup—we can't help you easily without knowing things like (at the very least):

• Your computer model
  • Your operating system (type/version)
  • The amount of installed RAM
  • Your video card specifications

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a maxed out Macbook Pro 16 with 10.15.3 macos, 64gb of ram, AMD Radeon pro 5500M 8GB.

I'm staying on top of this "trying to get illustrator to work" conversation. Nothing works. If you are suggesting anything has been mentioned in the fourm just save the time, I've tried it ALL. Anything new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what exactly you have already tried. A lot of people told us they tried all. Only to find out, that no, they didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, it's all the users fault adobe makes us pay for a product that we have to jump through hoops for in order for it to have a basic expectation of stability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking into switching to inkscape or affinity at all cost, lost progress or time learning adobe, whatever it takes, I had enough. 

With me my bro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines