• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe apps not launching, fonts not installing or completely unresponsive apps!!!

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really struggling to use adobe apps.  They either get stuck on the launching screen, launch and are completely unresponsive or cannot activate necessary fonts.  I have spent over an hour trying to open and edit a very basic file in Illustrator this morning.  After restarting my pc 15 times, logging in and out of Creative Cloud, and trying all manor of things to be able to do something so simple, I am out of options.

I also often get locked out the apps when I do not have access to the internet.  This is usually after only a couple of days without using the apps (nowhere near the 30 day limit). This happens on my mac laptop and pc, so even though I know it's stupid, I can't help but feel that Adobe has a personal vendetta against me.

I have contacted Adobe numerous occassions about these issues and all they do is make a complete mess of my setup by removing all my preferences and NEVER resolve any of the issues.

What are adobe doing?  If I have to spend an hour every day just trying to open or use their apps, then why on earth am I paying them any money????????

I truly hate adobe at this point, but my business is so reliant on them I have no recourse except to get kicked in the teeth by them every single day.

I can't even contact their support anymore, cause everytime I try it tells me I have to login. I am already logged in so I get stuck in a vicious loop, that keeps telling me to login and then reloading the same page over and over again once it realises that I am logged in already!!!!!  I am so obliteratingly angry right now it's scary.

Has anyone else found a plausible solution to the numerous issues their apps are plagued with?

Is there anyway to simply have Adobe fonts stored locally on my system and to bypass Creative Cloud completely for 30 days, so I don't have to deal with this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Is there an overly aggressive firewall in place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 (the latest version). 

My spec is as follows:

RAM: 32GB

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.79GHz

1st Hard drive (with with Windows and Adobe installed): 930GB (298 GB free space)

2nd Hard drive (with Photoshop files capacity): 3.26TB (with 2.14TB free space)

Wacom Intuos 5 touch graphics tablet and pen.

Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Monitor: Phillips BDM4037U (40inch)

All the drivers are up to date.

I use Kaspersky and have tried turning off the firewall and other features without any long term improvement.

All the issues I have listed have been ongoing (sporadically) for over a year now!  I have been running different versions of Windows 10 and tried many different Adobe software versions too.  Adobe have tried to blame Wacom or Windows on multiple occassions, as though I would be able to use their apps without these products!!!  If Adobe cannot make their software work with some of the most widely used applications and hardware in the world, then there is no hope.

Even Adobe's website (support section) does not work! Why can't you even get your website to function???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with you totally! I feel like I'm throwing my money away using Adobe apps!!! No help from support!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines