• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

black frame around canvas

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to delete this black frame around my canvas ?

black frame AI.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's your artboard.

You can hide it

You can set the color of the canvas in preferences.

Please read the documentation

Illustrator workspace basics

How to set up artboards in Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is only this frame that no one see but me. Colors looks different with black frames or no frame /white frame. I think I have to live with this. Thanks for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika is right. You can hide the frame of the artboard by going to View > Hide Artboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've treid, but than I have only one big white area and my formated artbord is gone. But I can use a layer with  formated rectangle to orientate me, or cutmasks. I will change my settings and workstyle and hope its ok than.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it help if you make the canvas color darker so that the area outside your artboard is dark and the frame of the artboard is still showing black (and thereby having less contrast with the frame)? You can try that by going to Edit > Preferences then under User Interface change the Canvas Color from White to Match User Interface Brightness. Try either of the two darker options on the left in the Brightness section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines