• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Branched: how do I activate live trace in illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is incorrect, I currently have an image on the canvas and selected options the only tracing option available is "Image Trace" > "Make" or "Make and Expand"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is correct. The OP asked

What do I need to do to activate it?

and Ton answered that. If you want more options, go to the Control bar and you should see an Image Trace button, which will give the same results as Object > Image Trace > Make. [This button also appears in the Properties panel.] Next to it is a down arrow which will reveal Tracing Presets. If you want more control, go to Window > Image Trace to open the Image Trace panel. Or activate the Tracing Workspace. All this information is available through the Help menu.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Print Screen my screen to show you. Where can I send the copied screen print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can place the print screen in your reply by clicking the pic icon at the top of the edit window. This only works on a browser though. You can't reply with email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you are workind in Essential Workspace Mode.(workspace Icon is on the top right and Switch too Automation Workspace or activate Control from Window->Control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have branched the thread as you have replied to a very old thread. Here is a procedure to add screenshots on forum thread: https://indd.adobe.com/view/bf9611e7-0e4e-4475-b8ac-004ab42d49a7

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines