• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone help me make these?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this was going to be easier but i cant figure it out at all. Can anyone help me?

il_570xN.1192555920_n0ya.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What part are you having trouble with?

Stars?

Type?
Shapes of pages?

Wood image background?

If you're having problems trying to figure out how to set type for some personal invitations, I would suggest you take a look at Adobe's mobile applications, especially Adobe Spark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cottone,

There are many elements in this card. I agree that more information is needed about what you are having trouble with in order for us to help you. There also many tutorials to help you accomplish this but I can't recommend any until I know more specifics about what techniques are difficult for you.

• Typekit is wonderful for finding similar fonts.
  • All the text seems to be center aligned in their areas.
  • Some of the stars seem to be following a path, some of them seem to be placed in specific places, some look as if they are hanging on a string and more...

Again there are a lot of elements. Give us more information and we will help you solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

draw 2 rectangle in rectangle tool, rotate one of them manually to almost 30 degree, with eyes proper tool sample the color (from placed image or you can choose a similar color).

With star tool draw stars. and line segment tool to draw the lines with the left stars.

With type tool type the text and choose the font you like to use

insert an image for Wood background (make sure to send it to back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do any of it. I thought this would be easy but I am lost. I might just closed down the account and buy them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cottone,

It is easy if you know the basic of the program, otherwise, you might find it difficult. You should check the basic tutorials once, if you can.

If you are stuck at a specific step, you can certainly ask the experts here.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might benefit from a look at these Adobe tutorials.  Make sure you check out other beginner tutorials on the site as well:

Illustrator basics for new users |​

illustration-techniques_1800x1012.jpg

Design a logo |​

logo-design_1800x1012-1.jpg

There are many other tutorials online that specifically talk about designing invitations in Adobe Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines