• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change hue of radial gradient

Engaged ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the hue (color) of a radial gradient from green to blue and retain the exact same tint value in addition to the gradient sliders positions. I have studied this thread: Swapping out colors in gradient mesh

But I am unable to get all the slider colors to change simultaneously (only the one I click on changes).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I think it's easier to create a new color group in the swatches panel and swap them out this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except that I am unable retain the exact tint values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try: Edit > Edit Colors > Recolor Artwork

Recolor your artwork |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Ton. Use the first tab (Edit) and be sure enable the link. You can drag or shift-drag the widgets, but I prefer the controls at the bottom. Let us know if it works or not. There’s a lot to this panel that may not be obvious.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines