• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language while typing

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Illustrator. if I type text in Arabic and wanted to change the font. so I click the font bar on the character panel to write the font I want, so I need to change the language first on my Mac to English to write the font name, then I can't do it with (command + space). I have to change the language manually to English and then write the font name.
Anyone faces that issue before?

That Issue is only on Illustrator, other programs are good.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Karim, I'm on Mac and the latest Illustrator version 27.5,  I don't have this issue. I'm able to switch back and forth between English and Arabic using keyboard shortcuts even inside Illustrator and while typing Arabic on the page then switch to English to type font names.

This issue may be related to Mac OS not Illustrator!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Zaid. yes i can switch back and forth between English and Arabic using keyboard. but can't do that when I try type here Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 3.31.45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines