• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Mouse Wheel Scrolling for Fonts in Character Panel

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Illustrator CS6 I can no longer use my mouse wheel to scroll the list of fonts [which appear when you click the down arrow next to the font family] in the Character control panel. I could do this in CS5.

Anyone know how to fix this? I think it dos not work in Photoshop CS6 either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't care.  They've known about the problem for about a year.  They don't believe in fixing flawed irritating bugs in their software.  They added a huge headachey feature into After Effects CS6... and they know about it for almost as long and haven't fixed that either.

It's the magic power of a monopoly... just pay your subscription fees and be quiet.  That's how they like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe doesn't care. It's the magic power of a monopoly... just pay your subscription fees and be quiet.  That's how they like it."

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SkyyGirl2020.

Thiis is exactly what I was looking for. I know it's maybe not what the others are looking for but it was how I was doing it in previous versions (and Corel Draw as well). Although in those I just picked the down arrow next to the font, then hover your mouse over the font and then you could use your arrow up or arrow down to have the different fonts change your highlighted text. But this works too.

Thanks

again for posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Year three. Still no word from Adobe. Morale remains low.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines