• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 placeditem.trace image resolution

Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to CS6 from CS4. We have been using "PluginItem.tracing.imageResolution" property to get the image resolution in Ilustrator. Currently this property is not available in the CS6 DOM.

Could any one guide me on how to use image trace to get the resolution of the image? Or is there any other method to get the resolution of the placed image in CS6 using javascript?

Thanks,

Parivalavan, M

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, may be can use BridgeTalk to get info from  PS/ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moluapple,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the method successfully already. Thanks for the info. My doubt is why CS6 does not have this method while CS4 has? Sorry if I have asked that is too obvious.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Pari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As adobe said, they made a new version of Image Trace plugin in CS6, may be they think the "imageResolution" property is useless and removed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to load the external XMP library and read the file's X & Y resolutions then do a little mathā€¦

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines