Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Stroke Issue?

Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently using the CS6 trial. I have issues occasionaly when trying to make the stoke less than 1pt, it either immediatly flicks back to 1pt, or says 0.5pt and hasn't changed on my artboard. Is it a glitch with me or illustrator?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't change the stroke automatically, but it then allows you to set a stroke weight below 1pt via the Stroke, Appearance, or Control Panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but it doesn't allow me after the fact either. This could be the accused bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really not a bug. It's simply unfamiliarity with the feature. If one is familiar with it, then it's either checked or unchecked when creating a new file or object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines