• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CTRL+C, CTRL+V+F+NVM doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I supppose you added to AI new game from last update. Afte last update, CTRL+C CTRL+X - this fiunction can work if you are lucky today, or not. 50/50. This problem make my work longer twice. I push CTRL+C on object, after CTRL+V in new page, or nvm, and nothing going on .For your understanding - this is my first post by last 15 years i work with AI after Freehand. Never before have problem. Quality had go down?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What system and version do you have? Have you cleared your preferences?

How to reset Illustrator Preferences - Adobe Support Community - 10602277

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Roman270383202tat,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Sisham helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try rebooting your computer in Safe Mode (macOS / Windows) and then relaunch Illustrator to check if it helps.

If the issue persists, kindly share some more information, like the exact version of the OS and Illustrator installed on your computer, so that we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well. Thank you, i will connect IT personal to this question, it's not home computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines