• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Your Illustrator Build has Expired"

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you stick to your knitting ..... all your legacy stuff is falling apart .... stuff i teach ..... AE is still riddled with bugs ... and now AI Beta ...... "Your Illustrator Build has Expired" .... 

i can think of better things to do than do a [cursing removed] tapdance in front of a class when i launch one of your apps, and it fails ... which has happened to me several times recently ... including this morning ... 

so what's the story WITH THIS bug ? 

[Subject modified for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it would be advisable to not use the Beta at all in situations where Illustrator is critical to your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I am still getting this message after updating to V28.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled version 28.3 and reinstalled 28.2, but still the same issue - build has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled version 28.3 and reinstalled 28.2, but still the same issue - build has expired.

By @farsightedtone

The 28.2 beta or the general release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

28.2 is the previous beta release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

28.2 is the current regular release.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 17.21.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the previous Beta release because the version was moved to general release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator (Beta) 28.3.0.65 has been released and is available again.

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesss, problem resolved with the “EXPIRED Error on AI Beta!!! Thank you Adobe. “the recent (llustrator (Beta) 28.3.0.65 released has seemed to solve the issue)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2024 Aug 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, problem. I've updated everything and I cannot access my smart object in photoshop through illustrator. How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2024 Aug 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @strangebirdmorgan,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator and screenshots / a screen recording of the problem (https://adobe.ly/3z2Giy3), so we can better assist you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines