Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting 1240 x 1754 pixel - 150 dpi

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a problem, I need to export a writing paper in 1240 x 1754 pixel - 150 dpi.

If I export the document, I still get 72 dpi. Or a bigger file and 150 dpi. Can anyone help me? My document is like this and my export.

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-21 om 17.10.18.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-21 om 17.10.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-21 om 17.08.59.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to keep those pixel dimensions, export at 72 ppi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, think of it this way: having a PPI (Pixels Per Inch) requirement implies a physical size (inches, mm etc.).

Though those creating these requirements might not realise, that's what they should actually be telling you if they want that specific PPI, not the dimensions in pixels.

In your case, 1240 x 1754 px at 150 PPI is 8.267 by 11.693 inches. You can create a document in Illustrator of those dimensions and export it at 150 PPI. It will match your pixel dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue before so I followed your example Doug and it didn't work for me... What step am I doing wrong?

Export from AIExport from AIOpen in PSOpen in PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You created a 1240 x 1754 px file. That's the same thing the OP did. Create a 8.267 by 11.693 inch (A4) one instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines