• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Favorite Star not available in Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator v24.1.1 and do not see a star option next to the font names in order to star a font as a favorite.  Is there a setting to turn on to be able to see this?  I am able to see it in Photoshop, just not in Illustrator.  Screen shots attached..Any help appreciated.

Character menu.PNGHelp About.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Thank you for the information, I assumed it was on the left like in photoshop.  Even after looking for it on the right I could not see it, however it looks like that was due to my system display settings for scale and layout being at 125%.  Once I changed back to 100% then the extra columns on the right were visible and I could toggle the favorite.  I would think that the applicaiton should scale but does not appear too and I must change back to 100% in display settings whenever I want to set/ch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be on the right, not on the left.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-09 um 01.50.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information, I assumed it was on the left like in photoshop.  Even after looking for it on the right I could not see it, however it looks like that was due to my system display settings for scale and layout being at 125%.  Once I changed back to 100% then the extra columns on the right were visible and I could toggle the favorite.  I would think that the applicaiton should scale but does not appear too and I must change back to 100% in display settings whenever I want to set/change a favorite.  Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the screen, it's right there! It's a little tricky to find, and I almost got lost looking for it! I hope this helpsBildschirmfoto-2020-03-09-um-01.50.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a new learner to Illustrator and have been having this same issue for a few months. I need to be able to save the company fonts as Fave's so I can acces them easier and quicker. 

I saw someone mentioned changing the screen settings to 100%. How would I do this? Im using 26.0.3

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines