• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freepik Eps templates and how to change the text in it.

Participant ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what I'm doing.These EPS files are we suppose to be able to change the font (what the text sais)? I had things figured out before where I was able to change these files and make this, I believe these were EPS files.

design-a-hipster-vintage-logo-label-for-you-your-business.jfif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually text in clipart files is converted to paths.

You could check out my tutorial about the matter: https://youtu.be/Z1hwK4RwGxY

Text in vector clip art almost always is not editable. How you can tell if it is and what you need to do. About this channel: My name is Monika Gause and on this channel I'll be showing tipps and tricks on Adobe Illustrator and other graphics applications. For more than 10 years I've been writing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your german accent is lovely. I've never heard such lovely comforting vocals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope the content helped you with the problem as well 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Illustrator have an option to Identify text fonts. here's what I'm working with. I had customers that needed text changed in such logo designs. I wasn't able to deliver. Such files as 

You would think since you get from FreePik it would allows you to change or would provide you the text. It didn't.

Paths will allow me to atleast see if I can change the font text?

Have these texts changed. Can't figure out how.Have these texts changed. Can't figure out how.EPS File from Freepik 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator itself can't.

There's a plugin that can: VectorFirstAid

But it could in this case since the outlined fonts have been altered. You could try if at least "Bears" could be identified by services such as Whatfontis or Whatthefont or maybe the app Adobe Capture.

https://theblog.adobe.com/discovering-fonts-creative-cloud/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines