Copied

graphic display glitch bug - help please

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system and version is it?

Did you already check for updates to your graphic card driver?

Is the graphic card comaptible to the  requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html#ai-on-the-desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11, now I tryed 27.9.2 and it works fine, I don't know why last version not working on my PC. All drives are updated, My card is Gf 3060 brand new. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Adomas36048583fj69,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the graphic display glitch by reverting to Illustrator version 27.9.2. It's frustrating when the latest version doesn't work as expected, but I'm glad you found a workaround.

Regarding your graphics card compatibility, since you have a brand new Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, it should meet the requirements for Illustrator.

To optimize your Nvidia graphics card further, I recommend watching this video (https://adobe.ly/49U5jsC). It offers additional insights and adjustments that could improve performance.

Additionally, if you encounter similar issues in the future, you might try renaming the UXP folder to UXP.old in the following locations:

• C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

Renaming this folder can help resolve display-related issues in Adobe applications.

I hope these suggestions help, and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines