• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GRAYSCALE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent 28 HOURS completing my vector art for my assignment that is due tomorrow. Used alot of gradients. Set the colour to RGB and SAVED the file. This morning, I woke up to check my work again before submitting, but its all in grayscale now????? Ive tried to change it back to RGB or CMYK but none of the original colour is coming back??? Is it saying I have to re-do the whole thing again???? My assignment is due tomorrow and I have 3 sets of vector art with the same problem. Please help.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, show us a screenshot so we can see what is problem...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Artwork doesn't turn to gray for no reason while it is sitting on your harddisk overnight.

Changing the document color mode back and forth will ruin your color by the way. Don't ever do that.

Please upload the file to Dropbox or the like so someone can take a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines