• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Illustrator CC 2019 and Suitcase Fusion

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with Illustrator 23.0.2 using Suitcase Fusion 20.03, both should be the latest versions.

I'm getting the following error:

ScreenCap 2019-03-20 at 3.29.58 PM.jpg

It's pretty persistent. Comes up when I interact with on object, and usually comes up twice (in a row). A few times it keeps looping and I have to force quit Illustrator. However, Suitcase is working fine. Auto-activation works, nothing weird, just the message.

I'm not sure whether this is an Illustrator problem or a Suitcase one. I've already opened a ticket with Extensis, but wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I'm running Mac osx Mojave, latest version on a late 2016 MacBook Pro Touchbar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the plug-in manager within suitcase to make sure that the Illustrator auto-activation plug-in is for the CC 2019 version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Takes some effort to do, but has helped me on various versions of Suitcase.

https://help.extensis.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007363168-Troubleshooting-type-core-issues-in-Univers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a new update that should be out very soon that will resolve this issue (Suitcase Fusion 20.0.4).

Please make sure you have the update notifications turned on your Suitcase Fusion preferences and download it once it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience while we finalize our testing and get this release to the public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines