• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I need someone that can help me

New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need someone that can help me, rn I need the free trial to do something fast but I need Illustrator I tried with my info( specifically with the cc) but I can't have it and I need the app rn someone can help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't install the free trial? Is there an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you on? If your computer is too old then that is probably why you can't seem to install the free trial. If that is the case then it seems that contacting Adobe directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html would be your best chance of getting help if you can plead your case successfully (this is a user to user forum). If you need to check if your computer is capable of installing current available versions of Illustrator you can check at https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html#ai-on-the-desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Tiago37447830tfhl,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you getting an error message while trying to install Illustrator? If yes, kindly try the suggestions shared here (https://adobe.ly/4bo5Xza) to check if they help. Also, check if your computer meets the minimum system requirements as suggested by Bill, and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Tiago37447830tfhl 

Another reason you cannot install the free 7-day trial is that you can only use the trial once. If you have used it previously, Adobe will block you.

janee_0-1715953436916.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines