wan5C70_0-1623396900051.png

Anoyne has the same issue? 

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi all,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this trouble. Our team is currently investigating this and need a few more details to find the root cause of this issue:

• Please confirm the exact version of Illustrator (25.2.3 or 24.3). You can find version under Help menu (Helpx > About Illustrator). 
  • Share logs by Log Collector tool ( https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html ).
  • System info
    Please press Windows Key + the letter "R" on your keyboard to bring up the to open th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Please try updating the application to v24. 3 and let us know if that helps resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue also. 

I cannot update past version 24.0 as it is the latest version supported by the ESKO system for printing. I have attempted to use a later version but the ESKO plugins had issues and I had to regress.

macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man I hate it when Illustrator outdates the plugins because of those stup!d upgrades.

The problem with the outdated plugins the should be a solution by going throught the tech support from ESKO.

I had to do the same sh!t for my vinyl cutter thorugh ROLAND, which sucks but what can you do.

Takes forever to get that situated. A headache. Sorry for your troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm having the same issue after not using for quite some time and updating to the newest version. Any known fix for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I basically did an update and it finally fixed the issue. It's probably a way for Illustrator to force you to upgrade. That's just the nature of their business. Good luck! 

DNSGraphics_1-1636994777539.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines