• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix an improperly spaced Properties Panel?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As shown in the attached picture: The spacing between the text and fields is WAY too much. I've tried reinstalling AI, resetting my workspace, and updating to the most recent version to no avail. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

SPACING.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

You could try resetting Illustrator's preferences:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try resetting Illustrator's preferences:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution for this? Ive also done all the same. Resetting preferences, installing new etc..nothing seems to help it. On my MAC its spaced fine, Im only having this issue on my windows comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @CCM86,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to change the resolution and scaling under the OS settings to the defaults for the monitor(s) (Windows / macOS), restarting your computer and then relaunching Illustrator to check if it helps?

Also, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines