• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I have to color this

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to color field 1 blue and field 2 with another color. But I really don't know how to do that. It's the first time I work with Adobe Illustrator. Please can someone help me.

Knipseljjj.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. make a path (a square) for your background (field1)

2. with this path selected, make sure to select Fill color, than you can double click it and change it

Cattura.PNG

3. draw path 2

4. select path 2 and repeat point 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't work. Can you or someone else please make a video or maybe there is an other way to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this.

Make your back area a blue rectangle. Then, use the pen tool to draw a path that travels through your shape. Add only a color stroke to the new path. Then, use the Width Tool to stretch the width of the path as wide as you want, and to narrow the path where you want that. You can add as many wide/narrow points as you wish, with just a drag with the Width Tool. You can also then alter the shape of the path itself, by using the Direct Select tool on the endpoints and their handles.

See:

Add a Color Swipe in Illustrator - YouTube

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make a rectangle as has already been decribed. Then take the live paint tool, select the rectangle and your paths and colorize the areas.

Please read the documentation about live paint

How to create and work with Live Paint groups in Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines