• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I make my logo a "shooting star" look...

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, im trying to keep logo at a minimum, but how do i add on the feature look of say with lack of better terms "a shooting start" look....  I want to have my semi circular logo on the right side of the right side of Home page, then on the left, I want to try and maybe so a shooting start look thats connected to my logo, but not necessarily the look of my logo; just a few lines of it flying through...I have that part of the website set as black how I want it, so the regular "wht xmas lights"look, would be awesome!  see attachment file!RawjaH Designs Logo ROUND_CLEAN_GOOD shooting star look.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know how what you're describing fits in with the logo you posted. perhaps you could hunt around for some examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry just wanting a few lingering inconsistent semi-fuzzy lines like a shooting start in the distance would somewhat look like....  just coming from a few random sports on the logo might be some type of fuzzy brushwork and opacity idk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why not try and draw what you want and ask more specific questions if you get stuck? 'lingering', 'semi-fuzzy' etc. are terms that could visually mean any number of things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

u sound like a super smart dork who clearly gets notifications on your cell phone.  if it's so easy, why don't you help and show me so easily?

If it could mean a number of things?  Well, these things I don't know...i take it from your posts you don't share your knowledge lol, or lack thereof...., it must of cost you to much to learn....but then again that's all I was essentially asking if someone could share a few examples of what it sounds like I'm explaining, then maybe I can go on and learn what the actual thing I'm looking for name ...

wow, some people man...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm happy to share whatever knowledge you need if you could share an example image, or a drawing on paper, or some indication of the look you're going for. i don't know why you think i'm being rude here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines