• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix issues with Rotate View

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you’re unable to rotate the canvas or are getting some error while trying to rotate the canvas, please try the steps below to fix the issue:

1. Make sure your graphic driver is on the most recent update.
  2. From the Preferences menu i.e. Preferences > Performance, make sure Use graphic Processor is turned on.

Note: If it is greyed out and won't let you turn it on, check your graphics card drivers are up to date.

1. If none of the above steps work, try resetting the preferences: Preferences > General > Reset Preferences on quit. Restart Illustrator to see the change in effect.

Feel free to post in the community in case you still have issues and we would be happy to help.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hate this new "feature". It constantly mistakes my finger movement on my trackpad and keeps rotating when I don't want it to. There should be a way to turn it off or lock it into place. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines