Copied

I am getting problem with eps image coordite while rotating in AI Script

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Problem"? Uh, *what* problem?

"AI Script"? There is no such thing.

I'm willing to interpret "cordite" as "coordinate" but you must provide more (a LOT more) information before anyone can volunteer to help you. You are not posting to an automated system that retrieves stock answers from a database. You are asking Real People to help you. (And this is a user-to-user forum, so it's all voluntary as well.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jong… if the problem is cordite then an upgrade to Cs4 may be needed… Oh dear thats the newly empowered UK spooks at the door…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice avatar Mark!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CarlosCanto wrote:

nice avatar Mark!!!

ditto, Mark!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a whopping 20ºC here last weekend and I got a bit giddy on alfresco beer… burp… Hum… Livetrace larger… It made me laugh but 3 days to get approved whats that all about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well they had to go to Sesame Street first and ask Elmo if he's okay with this as well!

As it got approved, I think his reaction was "Oooh Elmo LIKES this, yaaaa-eee", and I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uh, and as per my first answer in this thread: OF COURSE is Elmo a Real Person too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines