• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open any app from creative cloud on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried opening Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc... but I can't open any of them. I tried everything, shutdown, reboot, reinstall but nothing works
TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Hello @Pedram26472326zx1i,

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind trying the following steps and checking if they help:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any Adobe beta apps installed? If so, uninstall them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
17 hours ago 17 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved now with same tips, have to uninstall all Beta Apps, strangely some of the beta apps were not showing in CC, had to manually uninstall it from the app folder, then it worked.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I delete completely all my Adobe applications, then delete Creative Cloud, reinstall everything, and problem-solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Anubhav,

This unfortunately has not worked for me. I´m running a Mac studio Apple M1 Ultra, 128GB. And it´s still not loading.

What would you advise at this point?

Thanks,

António

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Problem with Illustrator and Photoshop. After upgrading Illustrator to Ver. 28.6 and Photoshop to Ver. 25.11 the apps stopped opening.
  • MAC OS Sonoma 14.6, on Mac Studio M1 Max.
  • Attached are Spindump files for Photoshop & Illustrator along with other screen shots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any Adobe beta apps installed? If so, try and uninstall them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i dont.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Adobe beta app? 

In that case you might need to uninstall, run the Adobe Cleaner tool and reinstall.

The Cleaner tool is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If you have any custom brushes or other custom stuff, take it out of your system first, so the Cleaner tool cannot erase it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that too: uninstall, run the Adobe Cleaner tool and reinstall. but no resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is currently happening to me too and no matter how many times I install/uninstall it won't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am loosing my mind on this.. it started today around 5pm and since then i have tried everything in this thread.  I even re installed my OS and did a 2 hour scrub to make sure nothing was affected from malware.  NOPE...  I also have a deadline with my art and i am freaking out.   I have a brand new macbook pro arriving tomorrow so I can do my job... Very expensive HOPE to fix the issue 😞    in all the years I have used Adobe products, never have i experienced this..  totally frustrated and perplexed...Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 1.45.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any Adobe beta apps installed? If so, uninstall them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that didn't work.

Nor trying to instal previous versions. This sucks big time, Adobe. This is beginning to become unsolvable with this new update.

We're depending on these things NOT happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reboot the computer?

After uninstalling, run the Adobe Cleaner tool. This is going to be pretty destructive. So if you have custom brushes and stuff, pick them from your system first. Here are the locations: https://www.vektorgarten.de/illustrator-settings.html

The Cleaner tool can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did reboot the computer. I did use the Cleaner Tool. Rebooted again.

Installed older version 25.9.11 .And again, no developments. Freezes when initiating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need to uninstall apps completely with all presets and plugins then uninstall creative cloud and installed again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines