• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've tried opening Illustrator,

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried opening Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc... but I can't open any of them. I tried everything, shutdown, reboot, reinstall but nothing...
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DigitalSmile I had the same issue early in the morning. I had noticed I was logged into the wrong account of adobe.com (I have two accounts, one for personal and one for work). Make sure you are logged into adobe.com correctly, and it should be okay. Sometimes, on my end, I get logged off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Michael604,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly share more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), and a screen recording of the problem (https://adobe.ly/46nnWnG), so we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app, rebooting the computer and then signing back in? In some instances the CC Desktop app might need to be reset.

If the installations of individual Adobe apps are damaged or corrupted they might need to be removed using the CC Cleaner tool before being reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines