• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I WANT TO CREATE A GRAPHIC FOR A T-SHIRT

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to pull an eagle into illustrator, remove the background and then add letters to the top and bottom.  Then I want to save it in a way that both sets of letters and the eagle are saved as one .svg file and open it in RipPRO software.  Anyone have step by steps?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lori,

If the eagle is vector artwork, you can just paste it, or open it, and select the background (parts).

If it is a raster image, the background can be removed in Photoshop (sky replacement, if applicable).

Adding text instances and whatever ought to be straightforward, and also saving as SVG.

You can use searches here, and bookmark this empty search ready for insertion:

https://helpx.adobe.com/search-results.html?q=&scope=%5B%22helpx%22%5D&subscope=%5B%5D&limit=10&star...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What have you tried so far and where are you getting stuck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines