• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to delete the whole path

New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little help, please. I'm new to Illustrator. I want to delete the whole path, but the background path remains. How do I delete both at once? I want the transparent background. ThanksScreenshot 2024-05-20 004614.pngScreenshot 2024-05-20 004627.png

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Shape Builder Tool or the Live Paint Tool or even the Pathfinder Panel. (The first two work somewhat more intuitively.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rasedul34098113evn1 

In addition to what Pixxel said, select both shapes then use one of those methods to Subtract the front shape from the one in back.

Also, the counter on the "D" appears to be comprised of two shapes. Depending on the method you choose, you might need to Combine those two first.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm doing it with Pathfinder, but it takes a lot of time to do it one by one. How can I do it for lots of text? I have tried grouping, but it didn't work.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 020726.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For more than one? select the paths that should be the same color in the end and then Object > Compound path > Make

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines