• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Icehockeystick design

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Can someone help me to design an icehockeystick on Adobe or someone else i have to print it out and stick it at the stick at the end so than i can laquer the stick. Thanks.

Hallo, Kann mir jemand helfen beim designen eines Eishockeysstocks den ich online designen muss danach ausdrucken sodass ich es einfach lackieren kann auf dem Stock. Danke.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Experiment , How-to , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a template of the stick's shape. Then draw on it and export it into whatever file format the service provider needs.

Exactly what is not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for your answer i dont know where i can find all the things at the program...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which things? The template? There is no readymade template for icehockeysticks in Illustrator. You will have to draw it. Take your stick, measure it and then draw it.

As for the tools: they are in the tool panel on the left side of the app interface. If you go to the Help section you will find tutorials on how to use Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines