• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 16.1.0 vs 16.0.1 update

Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All ,

Adobe Illustrator CS6 update is now available !!!

With Illustrator as the perpetual license you will be updated to 16.0.1 wherein many issues are resolved.

Please read the release note listing resolved issues.

http://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/release-note/illustrator-cs6-0-1-release-notes.html

However if you have the Illustrator CS6 as the part of the CCM then you will be updated to 16.1.0 , the difference is CCM customers are provided with the 3 new features.

(For video tutorial :- exclusive-illustrator-updates-available-for-creative-cloud-members )

along with the all the resolved issues specified in the release note shared above.

As we said when we launched Creative Cloud earlier this year, one of the biggest benefits for customers would be early access to the latest innovation from Adobe, including VIP access to new features in the desktop software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core and right click "PDapp.exe". Select "Properties" and Click on 'details' tab. There you could see the version under 'File Version'

Do let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a heads up when creating updates on the Mac.

While your update bumped the version shown in the get info window (CFBundleGetInfoString) in the /Contents/Info.plist, you didn't bother to do anything about the localized versions of CFBundleGetInfoString in the *.lproj/InfoPlist.strings files which are still:

CFBundleGetInfoString = "16.0.0, Copyright © 1987-2012 Adobe Systems Inc.  All rights reserved.";

So if a user looks at the Get Info window in the Finder for the "updated" version of Illustrator it will still confusingly say version 16.0.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I had a small workaround on this: I have another creative suite installed on my MacBook Pro, where Illustrator updated successfully. I've just copied this one on my iMac, where trouble persisted and it worked! Shows version 16.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I am having a similar problem:

I have 'Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master collection'

CS6 on a macbook pro mountain lion, when i update through the application manager, it says everything is up to date, but when I actually open Illustrator, and click on get info, I still get that I have the '16.0.0' version, when I know from Adobe's website that the latest is'16.0.4'.

I also tried applying the updates manually but I get:

"update failed, updates could not be applied, this patch is not applicable for you"

Si I am stuck at 16.0.0, I also tried uninstalling everything and re-installing again with no luck.

I also removed and reinstalled application manager with the same results.

Will wait for your reply,

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines