Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator app sur iPad

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

J'aimerais savoir si j'achete un abonnement  sur l'app illustrator de ma tablette je pourais en suite modifier mes graphismes sur ordinateur ?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Hi @Nelly29894433pkrq,

Thanks for reaching out. As Monika & Jane confirmed, documents created on Illustrator on the iPad will only be editable on a desktop/ laptop if you have a Creative Cloud Desktop app subscription for Illustrator. However, if you have an Illustrator subscription to the CC desktop app, you will get access to Illustrator on the iPad but not vice-versa.

This way, when you eventually acquire a laptop, you can seamlessly transition your work from the iPad app to the desktop v

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator on the iPad can only be used on the iPad.

Exactly what do you want to do?

If you already have Illustrator on the desktop you should be able to use it on the iPad as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a laptop yet so I want to subscribe to illustrator on my ipad app then when I get my laptop edit my work on the desktop if needed cause i don't know what is better 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nelly29894433pkrq 

The desktop version is better. The iPad version is streamlined. Also, a subscription to the desktop version includes the iPad version, but not vice versa.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nelly29894433pkrq,

Thanks for reaching out. As Monika & Jane confirmed, documents created on Illustrator on the iPad will only be editable on a desktop/ laptop if you have a Creative Cloud Desktop app subscription for Illustrator. However, if you have an Illustrator subscription to the CC desktop app, you will get access to Illustrator on the iPad but not vice-versa.

This way, when you eventually acquire a laptop, you can seamlessly transition your work from the iPad app to the desktop version of Illustrator. Adobe Creative Cloud allows for cross-platform compatibility, meaning you can open and edit your Illustrator files on both your tablet and computer. This ensures that you can continue working on your projects without any limitations or compatibility issues.

I hope this clarifies your options for using Adobe Illustrator across different devices. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines