• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator can't export file into .jpg and .tiff

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just got my vectorized logo ready and exported different versions of it. The first "version" worked well as usual., saved as "black on white" and the other way round in .ai, .pdf, .eps, .png, .jpg and .tiff.

While exporting the next version "Black on white" no problems occurred and it was saved all correctly, but when exporting the white logo on black background, parts of the logo disappeared in .jpg and .tiff (exported from the correct .ai-file). .pdf, .png, .ai and .eps work and illustrator exports it correctly.

There are no "multiplicate"-options on, the funny thing is, when illustrator has no file opened and the latest files are shown, the .jpg-file which is exported wrong shows the correct rendering. When clicking it, the .jpg-file is just not correct and the parts are still missing.

Please, please help, i really need to get the logo out for my client.

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what caused the issue. But if you're in a hurry and .jpg and .tiff are all that's left, couldn't you take your correct white on black image into Photoshop and do a Save As from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

actually, that's exactly what i did just in this moment i just wonder what's the mistake and hope to find anyone who know's what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines