• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator File not opening

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Illustrator for a couple of years and this is the first time ive run into this problem. I tried to open my .ai file and there is an embedded colour profile mismatch which has never been a problem as I would still be able to open the file and run it smoothly. However this time I've tried to open one of my files and the mismatch problem comes up and I select OK but nothing proceeds. The file never opens and im just stuck with the mismatch prompt not going away. Theres no notice of an error or corrupted file or anything, just nothing happens. My mac is updated and so is Illustrator so im not sure of the problem and I've tried restarting my pc multiple times.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this maybe due to the latest version of illustrator or MacOS i think no other reason comes to mind after reading all...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, would reverting back to an older version of illustrator fix the issue? The previous version had the same problem and i thought updating would fix it but nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it a single file that has the problem? Do you open it from your internal harddisk?

If it is a single file, you may try to send it to sharewithAI@adobe.com and ask if they can open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines