Illustrator full workspace glitch

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people,
Is anyone experiencing this? 

MarkRepa_0-1661892481391.png

All my UI glitches a lot since I updated Illustrator to 26.5. This happens on both my machines.
It acts as if it goes out of memory or something similar, even though I checked the processes, that is not the case.

I noticed it tends to glitch more often when I insert medium to big pictures in the project (I am currently working on a brand manual).

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a GPU issue.

Does it get better when you goView > Preview on CPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be, I have a new machine, got it about two weeks ago.
But still, I forced it a bit to see how well it delivers, even played Assassin's Creed Odyssey for hours at ridiculous quality settings and had no issue whatsoever.

I have a GeForce RTX 2060 6GB ddr6, 32GB ddr4, and an I7 6700k. The specs are decent enough but who knows, it could be a driver bug or something similar, or even, a glitch from the latest update itself. It wouldn't be the first time after a bunch of updates, that some people experienced major software issues. Especially on windows operated machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines