• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator not working

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just my adobe illustartor but its not working it keeps mentiong that someone is not giving me access when its my own private email my own money please help? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the exact wording of the error message or show a screenshot.

Did you license your version through Adobe? Or somewhere else? Is it a student account? Team account? Are you using it on your desktop computer or do you have some other setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kbr3333,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked that you have a linked google account with Adobe. Would you mind checking if using "continue with google" at the time of login helps?

google.png

If not, would you mind confirming the OS & Ai version and sharing the screenshot of the error message, as requested by Monika?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines