• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Problem with colors

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a problem with illustrator.

Lately I noticed that the color profiles in RGB got dull and faded, not corresponding to their original tone. I tried to configurate different profiles and it does not work, however I noticed that when I turn the Pixel Preview mode on the colors appear on their original tone.

Attached there are some examples, first with pixel preview on and the second without.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It happens only on Illustrator. 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 09.51.24.pngScreenshot 2022-11-08 at 09.51.34.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Hi @F.E,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue. We have investigated the issue, and it has been found reproducible on our end on Apple Silicon Mac running on macOS Ventura only. This is acknowledged and will be worked on by developers in future updates.

Currently, workarounds to this are to use CPU preview or run the app using rosetta or open as Intel.

Anshul_Saini_0-1668031297508.png

Please check this UserVoice and upvote it: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/45876907-macos-...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know your system details? What version of Illustrator are you on? What computer? etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @F.E,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue. We have investigated the issue, and it has been found reproducible on our end on Apple Silicon Mac running on macOS Ventura only. This is acknowledged and will be worked on by developers in future updates.

Currently, workarounds to this are to use CPU preview or run the app using rosetta or open as Intel.

Anshul_Saini_0-1668031297508.png

Please check this UserVoice and upvote it: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/45876907-macos-...

By doing this, you'll get updates on the issue and help prioritize.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines