• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator scripting bug list.

Valorous Hero ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear friends, the time has come... to assemble a list of bugs we want to have eliminated.

I've come into contact with an engineer on LinkedIn and he has this to say in a private email exchange:

Me: "I have a variety of issues I can provide you with, including cases provided by other scripters around the world. Would you want to focus on any specific issue at first, or do you wish to get the entire catalog of reports?"

Him: "Entire catalog in a prioritized list will be great. I can then get into a conversation with developers with this doc. Also, anything you can do to help me explain why fixing something “non obvious” is important will also help me."

Okay, so let's put some list together to send him and hopefully it can start some ball rolling.
I think we should come up with a format to document each "situation" , as these bugs are not typical user bugs and are sometimes more elusive.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with you, I replicated your issue, that's definitely a bug. As silly-v said, the workaround is to check if the path is filled first, if it is not, then don't check it's color, buid a NoColor and return that instead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This bug has been fixed. You can find Scripts retained in Actions post relaunch in recent pre-release builds.

https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/illustratorpr/discussion/comment/3459#Comment_3459

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines