Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator sucks...

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, Adobe?

Your software just crashed on me AGAIN without saving my work, and guess what? Your autosave doesn't even work! 

[abuse removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canva? Seriously? I guess we can look forward to MS Word replacing InDesign while we're at it.

What kind of work are you doing when Illustrator crashes? What are the hardware details of your computer system (OS, CPU, amount of RAM, graphics board, etc)? Do you have any periphreals attached to the computer, such as a Wacom tablet? There are numerous variables that can cause Adobe Illustrator to be unstable or just crash outright. Buggy drivers for various devices can do it. Running Illustrator on a computer that doesn't meet minimum hardware requirements will certainly lead to crashes.

I'm not a big fan of the stock auto-save feature in Illustrator and I certainly do not rely on it to auto-save anything to a cloud-based storage volume. Usually I'll manually save (or save a copy of) a document I'm working on before doing something that could strain the computer system.

Astute Graphics has a free plugin called Autosavior that works better and has more features than the stock auto-save function in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bruh stop bootlicking Adobe lmao they aint gonna give you money or free membership. Stop being a simp, Adobe products suck and its the reality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do get free membership actually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe products suck and its the reality.

If Adobe's products suck then the products of their competitors must really really suck. Otherwise Adobe wouldn't be the dominant vendor in mainstream professional graphics software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines