• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop for 3d Illustrator and After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a laptop for Illustrator, After Effects, Dimension etc. I need to create 3D shapes in Illustrator, for example. If you want to render something, it should actually be quick (on high settings). Are there any recommendations for laptops for this use case?

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by looking at the system requirements for the apps on the CC page or the respective sections of the online help for each program and then take it from there. Anything more specific would require a better explanation of what projects you want to do, especially on the AE side of things. Doing heavy VFX has different requirements than just rendering out advertising banners for the web and similar. that lone could be a complex discussion in and of itself. Generally, though, you're probably looking at a 1200+ USD performance notebook from a reputable brand like Lenovo, Asus, Dell, HP rather than a cheap no-name from an electronics super market...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had a Lenovo P1 of some sort or another for the last few years. I don't know if it's 'quick' to render compared to a desktop, but I do use it for some 3D work as well as AI and After Effects and it's been good enough for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines