Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magenta Color Separation Conflict

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have made some amend on an original file by remowing one word from the original AW. I have exported the file in ESKO and shared with printer, however, I was told that there is a discrepancy in magenta separation between original file and my reworked file. 

Do you have any idea what could be the reason? The size of the illustrator files were quite big, I am not sure but may be AWs were quite complex? Or somehow this issue is occurring while I export the file. What can be the possible outcome if we print files this way? I would be glad if you share your opinions.XXXXX.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just the background elements you mean, not the face, right? The important part.

What does the full color look like next to each other?

I can't see that that is going to make your backgrounds significantly and intrusively different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, only difference is the tonal value in magenta separation tey say. %10 more magenta in my version vesus the original AW. The only amend I made is removing the word "NEW" which was a separate layer at the outer most part of the AW.

Actually I think the same but i was concerned because first time I receive such query from printer, therefore I couldnt be sure about the print quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks wildly different - or is that not what you are referring to?

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-26 um 16.49.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am referring to this one, I dont know what might cause this difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably there was something else on that layer? Or some effect applied to the word you deleted (you can build complete artworks based on one anchor point, so this is of course entirely possible. It should not be done in this kind of artwork,  but you never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines