• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED HELP AND SUGGESTION

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently working on some layouts, but I can't seem to be satisfied with the outcome of the shape and halftone. Can someone help me or give me suggestions on how I can recreate the photo I attached? Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. THANKS! 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Experiment , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recreating a photo as a drawing doesn't sound a practical idea. But you presumably want a particular set effect. Maybe you can link to a finished drawing that shows the idea of what you want? Or your own attempt and your own critique of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator doesn't have a vector halftone effect built into the application. There are third party plugins, such as the Phantasm plugin by Astute Graphics, that can generate vector halftone effects from other images or vector objects.

In the past I'd use some features in Photoshop to generate halftone effects and then vectorize the results, but that approach is kind of a kludge compared to the clean halftones the plugins can generate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines